Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ha ha...neeeewbs

Well, first things first.

I am only doing this cause my friend, Cass, got one. So as long as she is active, I will be to. :3 Some other site I'm quit active on is DeviantART {DA}. Some people you should really look up on there is Yuki-koopa, Pockycass, D-chan113, and Pukydog. I know plenty more people. I'm not gonna sit here and name every single one of them though. xD

UMMM. OwO Never really used any blogs I had before. So I'm not really use to them yet. xD;;;

I'm a huge pokenerd so you'll probably hear me talk about that a lot. I'm also getting back into Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh!'s love child Bakugan, thanks to Cass. Soul Eater is another big anime for me. Then the freggin' amazing Manga, Loveless. <333 I do read and watch other animes and manga, so I'll probably talk about random things now and then.

So yeah. bye for now~

1 comment: